RSS

Oct 15th - 25th

Warning : This is going to be a long post :)

Oct 15 - After a break of three and a half months, I am back to work in a new company. The work environment and my project seems to be extremely impressive. I am so happy for getting this opportunity. Regarding team mates, it takes sometime for me to mingle with them.So lets wait and see how it goes.

Oct 19 - First time in the history of Gils's biography he came first for the meet and waited for others to come. In the mail, I clearly mentioned that the meet was @ 11.30 and on that particular day when I gave him a wake up call (To confirm that he would come for the meet) he asked about meet timings. Suddenly, the little devil inside me came to action and told him that meet is at 11 AM. To all our surprise he came at 11.15 AM and waited for us :))) There were lots of comedies during the meet and the best one was when the server brought the bill, we told him "Sorry boss. We dint ask for this. You can take it back" :P (As we completed even deserts before kanagu came, looks like the waiter decided himself that we finished or lunch and brought the bill. We told him that we are waiting for another person. Unless he arrives and completes his lunch, we will not leave the place :P). Later, when I asked gils to show me the bill.(to check if the dishes were correct) But he mistook that I was planning to pay the bill :P and said no no i'll pay the bill. But unfortunately, his dubakoor card dint work there and I had to pay the bill. I told him ok let this be my treat for my new job. He refused to accept and said "This is my treat only but u paid the bill". (Meaning, I will not even get the reimbursement. Enna kodumai sir idhu :( ) After the meet, I went for Aadhavan movie with another friend of mine and sighted Surya happily in the big Screen :)))) Since Aaarti & Rat could not come for the meet we thought of having another meet in the evening. Since Gils came early for the first meet, I suspected his punctuality for the evening meet. And this time he dint come late. Instead, he cancelled the meet itself :(

Oct 21 - Had a blasting time at my friend's marriage. Initially I was reluctant to go for the marriage. Later another friend called and said we will go for the marriage. I never thought I would meet a few more people whom I had seen almost 4 yrs back. It was nice to see them all and everyone were proud to say that they have joined the father's club. We also shared updates about few common friends who dint come for the marriage :))) Overall, the evening was wonderful.

Oct 23 - Another blog friend Raam was returning back to singapore after his diwali vacation. So we decided to have a small meet at Jayanthi's house. Totally 5 of us were there, including the host & her husband. We all met at around 7.30PM and had a great time pulling each other's legs. When we got sweets and dry fruits for Jayanthi, her husband was pleading us to take it back stating that she is already putting lots of weight :P Jayanthi prepared dosai, onion chutney and sambar for the dinner which was extraordinarily delicious :P But as you know, we were not accept the fact initially. So when she started preparing dosais we started fighting who is going to be the testing rat and finally we forced raam to be the one :P Since raam was healthy after eating few dosais, we too joined. At around 9.30 we started back, did some small shopping @ Tambaram and bid him farewell @ airport.

Oct 25 - Today morning my friend came back from Qatar. She had decided to keep it as a surprise visit and dint inform her home about her arrival. So, we thought we will have a small meet @ Airport Sangeetha (What to do, when I think of a meet, it always ends up to be @ Restaurants only :P). 3 other friends joined us and we were at the airport for 2.5 hours. As usual the normal process of pulling each other's legs, sharing gifts, updating about each others etc etc.. went fine. Finally we drove her back to the bus stop and helped her to board a bus to go to her native.

Overall, days are moving as happy as ever :))

26 comments:

Soin said...

oh u guys meet and all heh..nice.. i read most of the blogs mentioned in ur blog and nan mylapore paiyan..no pics??free

Vidya said...

Awww, the next time I come to India, I would love to join you all for the blogger's meet. I still remember our outing G3 and how I was holding on to you on your bike! :D

G3 said...

@Soin

Aaha.. mylaporea? Gils areavil irundhu innoruthara.. kalakkals :))) We dint take any pics during the meet :)

@Vidya

Andha naal nyaabagam nenjilae vandhadhae nanbiyae nanbiyae nanbiyae :))

//and how I was holding on to you on your bike! :D//

Avvvv.. after seeing this gils is going to damage my driving skills :(((

A journey called Life said...

looks like an action packed week.. highlight of course being hte bloggers meet.. graced by His Royal Highness MM gils

Aarti said...

Nice nice.. looks like u peepals had loads of fun.. next time me the joining in for sure oka... :D

gils said...

//how I was holding on to you on your bike! :D//

viddie u missed adding "for dear life" :D :D hehehe...

// after seeing this gils is going to damage my driving skills :((//

oru s extra potutel madam..ur driving kills!! :D :D

gils said...

//graced by His Royal Highness MM gils//

ajcl madam...room potu yosichalum ungaluku vaikrathuku oru nalla name maata matengthu ...maatatum..apo iruku :D

kanagu said...

adengappa... paathu naal matter ah surukkama solliteengale... :) :) super super.. :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your new job,G3!! Hope you rock!!!

But, you needn't have done that to Gils,G3!Gils,kandippa support thaan! :D

Kalyana veetu galatas,meeting old friends....warm feelings!!

Life is good!Enjoy!!

G3 said...

@Ajcl

Yeah yeah. Meeting with Royal Highness MM gils was never an easy task u see ;)))

@Aaarti

Sure sure. We will plan another meet soon :)))

@MM gils

U the poraamais. ungalaala 2 wheeler otta mudiyalayaennu :P

@Kanagu

Thank U Thank U :))))

@Savitha

Thanks Savi :)) Gilskku supporta?? Hmm.. come and wait for him in a meet. Then u'll understand :)))

sri said...

haha orey sapaadu(meet) dhaan pola . adhu enna MM gils ? ennadhu 11 am meetukku 11.15 kkey vandhuttana, something wrong with gils watch.

sri said...

congrats on ur new job :) inimel OB adikkama velay paarunga :)

gils said...

/Gilskku supporta?? Hmm.. come and wait for him in a meet. Then u'll understand //

u the poraamaais...ungaluku adutha meetla irukungoov..

// inimel OB adikkama velay paarunga :)/

ada nee vera..fone panna kooda edukarathilla..ivanga podra scene..thaangala saami...

Anonymous said...

Hopped over here from Aarti's blog, and enjoyed reading this. So, are u based in chennai? Hope to meet u on my next trip there :-) Ensoyyy!

Anonymous said...

@Sri: //adhu enna MM gils ?//

Ithu theriyaatha Sri?Oorukellam peru vekra Gils sami ku peru vekkamma epdi??
MM- Mokka Mowgli (As named by AJCL)
PK- Poonaikesi(as named by me)

Appa,bright morning!!

gils said...

//Ithu theriyaatha Sri?Oorukellam peru vekra Gils sami ku peru vekkamma epdi?? /

grrr.....ithu inga thevaya!! athivasi madam..too much...twenty much..gilsaamiya!! ramasay munsaamy mathiri gilsaamy!! avvvvvvvvvv

sri said...

haha mokka mowgli AJCL vaazhga !

Swaram said...

Congrats G3 on ur new job! Hope its gng well and u hv nice teammates too :)

My my my so many friends n blog meets! I a totally totally green with jealousy nw :P

Such a nice fun-filled week there! Cheers to many such times and wish I wil be there for the next meet :D

Annam said...

hearty congrats for geting new job

Annam said...

Ithu theriyaatha Sri?Oorukellam peru vekra Gils sami ku peru vekkamma epdi??
MM- Mokka Mowgli (As named by AJCL)
PK- Poonaikesi(as named by me)/////////////////////////////

hahaha ha ha ha he he he hahaha ha ha ha he he he hahaha ha ha ha he he he hahaha ha ha ha he he he hahaha ha ha ha he he he hahaha ha ha ha he he he hahaha ha ha ha he he he hahaha ha ha ha he he he hahaha ha ha ha he he he hahaha ha ha ha he he he hahaha ha ha ha he he he hahaha ha ha ha he he he hahaha ha ha ha he he he :)

G3 said...

@Sri,

//something wrong with gils watch.//

Egjactly. Me too having same doubt :D

//inimel OB adikkama velay paarunga :)//

Try pandren aapicer :))

@MM Gils,

//ungaluku adutha meetla irukungoov..//

Paathuralaam :)))

//ivanga podra scene..thaangala saami...//

Ungala vidava aapicer naan scene podaren !!!

@Writerzblock,

Welcome to my blog pallavi :)) Its my pleasure. Let me know when u come here :)))

G3 said...

@Savitha,

Hope U have many more chances to have bright mornings ;)

//Gils sami//

Gils also has another name Gilsaanandha ;)))

@Swaram,

Thanks for ur wishes :)))

//I a totally totally green with jealousy nw :P//

:))))))))))))))))))))

//I wil be there for the next meet :D//

We are eagerly waiting for it :))))

@Annam,

Thank U :)))

R-ambam said...

jolly aa irukeenga .. gud !

Gils oada puthu paer rocks !
OMG !

R-ambam said...

Congrats on ur new job ! :))

G3 said...

@R-ambam

Thank U Thank U :)))

//Gils oada puthu paer rocks !//

hehe.. appadiyae vazhimogiren :D

Unknown said...

//After the meet, I went for Aadhavan movie with another friend of mine and sighted Surya happily in the big Screen :))))//

Ithellam aniyayam... Oru line-la solra visayama athu... vutta jolluku thirumbi varumpothu swim-panni vanthome ....verum one line-la adakiteengale... ithellam chellathu chellathu..