After seeing Gils's 55 fiction, I couldn't control my eager to write one. Let God save my readers ;)))
She was so jealous of the newcomer
Who took all her possessions
And made her feel the emptiness.
She started awaiting her next turn
As their owner placed her in a safety locker
And started using the new purse !!
Who took all her possessions
And made her feel the emptiness.
She started awaiting her next turn
As their owner placed her in a safety locker
And started using the new purse !!
Hehe.. I was using the same purse for more than two years now and thought of changing to a new one. I was on a purse search for more than two months now and finally got a new one this week, which satisfied all my requirements :P As the old purse was a gift from my friend, I had decided to save it in my locker :)
When I was filling my new purse with all those cards, cash, etc.. I found these empty spaces where I can keep photos. Deciding the photo for first two spaces were easy as I had them in my old purse too. (One was a photo of Lakshmi, Saraswathi & Pillaiyar and another one was the snap I took with my L&T Friends at Maruthamalai in 2004. we all would look like bakthi pazhams in that snap ;) ). Now for the third space I had to search for another photo. I took all my albums and started searching and finally decided to put this photo there :)
The divine marriage where brother Vishnu hands his sister Parvati to Shiva (from left, Vishnu, Meenakshi, Shiva)
This photo was taken @ Madurai Meenakshi amman temple on april 2009. The memory behind this photo automatically flashes a smile on my face. :)) I actually planned to go to madurai for the kumbabhishegam but was able to go only the next day. For 3 days we roamed around Madurai & karaikudi and only on the 4th day we went to this temple. It was a longggggggggg queue and we had to stand in the queue for more than 2 hours just to reach the entrance of the temple :( But I enjoyed the long wait as Raam was explaining about the history and the specialities of the temple and madurai. After we had the dharshan of meenakshi and lord shiva we went around the temple. When we came across this pillar, raam told me to take a snap of this sculpture. I immediately took out my digicam and took the snap. Then only I realised that I forgot to switch off flash. He immediately asked me to put my camera in bag and he also did the same for his SLR camera. We moved away from that place and started looking somewhere else (as we dint have the camera ticket, Raam was so scared that they would seize away his SLR camera :D). A lady constable came, looked around and went back after sometime. After she moved from that place we went back to that place and took this snap in flash off mode.
Same photo in coloured mode (Thanks to Wikipedia)

When I was filling my new purse with all those cards, cash, etc.. I found these empty spaces where I can keep photos. Deciding the photo for first two spaces were easy as I had them in my old purse too. (One was a photo of Lakshmi, Saraswathi & Pillaiyar and another one was the snap I took with my L&T Friends at Maruthamalai in 2004. we all would look like bakthi pazhams in that snap ;) ). Now for the third space I had to search for another photo. I took all my albums and started searching and finally decided to put this photo there :)
Same photo in coloured mode (Thanks to Wikipedia)



18 comments:
Naice.... looks like Gils doing good job of inspiring all of us... :))
rhomba nanna irundudu post.. photo n write ups...Madurai Meenakshi amman koil poi rhomba varusham achchu...!!!
super G3.. loved the twists.. and the 'pinn kurippu' as well..
// looks like Gils doing good job of inspiring all of us... //
!!!!!! panrathelaam neenga pazhi en melaya... avvvvvvvv...g3 antha ithu pona suruku paiku pinadi ivlo peria geographya!! mudiala
adhukkulla 3 places pocheeey
//g3 antha ithu pona suruku paiku pinadi ivlo peria geographya//
ROFTL
madurai koil azhage ahagu dhaan :)
edhukku q la nineenga sapaadu vanga dhaaney ?
55 fiction na adhu mattum dhaan erukkanum adhuku kila oru periya post poda kudaadhu
55 fictionkkku oru round 5 :)
sari story super surkku payya enakkey kodukkavum
Good attempt at 55err..
I have been only once to Meenakshi amman temple, and it was awesome,indeed!
Gils:Unga purse-oda history blog-ulagam ariyum!!Avangalodadhu ithu ponaalum ennikum kaividala :) :) :)
//Unga purse-oda history blog-ulagam ariyum!!Avangalodadhu ithu ponaalum ennikum kaividala //
kai udara alavukelam athu peria purse ileenga..suruku pai at best..
Wowie! What a tribute to ur purse G3 :P Super-duper hit!
Loved the story behind hw u selected the pic :)
Gils-- //panrathelaam neenga pazhi en melaya... // ...
pazhiya? chee chee, ennada kaalam ithu... nallathu sonna ippadi reaction arudu..!! :P
that was very bad of u, not following rules and all.. d woman shud have seized ur cam..
i followed u again.. y arent ur posts reaching my feeder :(
yelarum intha 55 arambichuteengala.. seri nanum panren.. purseku ivlo build upaa...free
pursekulla ivlo periya kathaiya... :o
55-fiction nalla irundhudu ka :)
@Aaarti
Thank U Thank U :))))
Hehe.. avarukkae lorry edhum varalangarappo namakkum varaadhunnu oru nambikkai dhaan :D
//nnada kaalam ithu... nallathu sonna ippadi reaction arudu..!! :P//
Idhukku dhaan naan eppavumae gilsa pathi nalladha soldradhae illae :P
@Ajcl
Thanks Aparna :)))
@Gils
Oiiiiiiiiii.. kannadiya maathum.. en purse ungalukku surukku paiyakkum.. grrrrrrrrrrr
//kai udara alavukelam athu peria purse ileenga..suruku pai at best..//
Kaiya ulla uda mudinja dhaan adhukku per surukku pai :P BTW, neenga idhukku munnadi surukku paiya paathirukkeengala ;)
@Sri
//edhukku q la nineenga sapaadu vanga dhaaney ?//
:P :P :P
//55 fiction na adhu mattum dhaan erukkanum adhuku kila oru periya post poda kudaadhu//
Naan andha post podalaamnu dhaan ideala irundhaen.. 55 fiction last minutela thoninadhu.. so appadiyae append panniten.. 2 posta pottu OB adikkama :P
//sari story super surkku payya enakkey kodukkavum//
Ungalukku pudhusavae vaangi tharen :P
@Savitha
Thanks Savi :)))
//Avangalodadhu ithu ponaalum ennikum kaividala :) :) :)//
Appadi sollunga :))))
@Swaram
Thanks Swaram :)))
@Rat
Hehe.. sometimes breaking the rules are as good as following it :P
//i followed u again.. //
Thank U :)))
//y arent ur posts reaching my feeder :(//
Ethir katchiyoda (read it as gilsoda) sathiya irukkumo !!!
@Soin
Hehe.. Dubakoor vijay padathukkae overbuildup kudukkarappo en pursekku kudukkapudaadha ;)))
Super.. seekiram kalathula gudhinga :D
@Kanagu
Hehe.. kandukkaadha ;)))
Thank U Thank U :)))
Post a Comment