For Swaram - Heading is a tamil movie name which translates as "Seashore Poems"
On the way to Dhanushkodi
The road to dhanushkodi ends at this spot. To travel beyond this you have to go only in four wheel driven vehicle because you have to travel in sand :)
I swear the place is worth the travel :)
Few snaps taken from Pamban bridge..
Don't miss the train standing exactly at the middle of the bridge !


19 comments:
wow..semma snaps...last one chaancela..
பாஸ் போட்டோஸ் நல்லா வந்திருக்கு அந்த நீலக்கடலின் வர்ணம் சூப்பரூ
நானும் தான் போனேன் பட் எனக்கு இம்புட்டு த்ருப்தியா போட்டோ கம்’மவே இல்ல பாஸ்!
Thank you G3, you brought back memories for me :)
Dhanushkodi----worth al the effort to go there, although with the limited means of transportation...Slaughtervan-la thongitu vandhom naanga :P
And the view from PAmban bridge-aaaha, bliss!!Color,color-a irukum illa?? Sea avlo majestic-a naan vera engeyum paakala....
Ramar kovilnu onnu irukuthu, anga poneengala?Anga irundhu paarka the view---mmmmmhmmmm, vaaipey illa! I really don't understand why being posted in Ramnad dist is considered a nightmare???
@Gils,
Dank U:) Dank U :)
@Aayils,
Unga thannadakkam pathi we the know.. unga photosa share pannunga.. naanga soldrom.. supera sumaarannu :D
@Savitha,
// I really don't understand why being posted in Ramnad dist is considered a nightmare???//
Is it?? I am hearing this for the first time.. my dad was posted at rameswaram and pamban. I had loved both the places.
But during the recent visits to rameswaram, felt sad to see the destructed quarters and the over conjusted streets (tourists, shops, hotels, etc..) Heard the quarters at pamban is of more worse condition :(
//Ramar kovilnu onnu irukuthu, anga poneengala?//
Have visited earlier.. aana indha murai poradhukku time kedaikkalae :(
Wowww! What lovely pics :)
And lol, thanks for the translation, though I cud understand the title this time ;) The words r the same in Kannada too - kadalu and kavitha I mean :)
India hs Maldives, Mauritius et..al rt here. Lovvve the blue :)
Dhanushkodiku poneengala... sollave illa... naan romba naala poganum nu nenachitu irundha edam...
Photo ellam super :) :)
Nice photos !
@Swaram,
//India hs Maldives, Mauritius et..al rt here. //
Egjactly :)))
@Kanagu, Dankies :)) Last week friday dhaan poyirundhen :D
@R-ambam, Thank U :))
ada.. enne madhiriye oru padam eduthurukeenga..
check this..
http://www.flickr.com/photos/k4k/1361119835/
larger size..
http://www.flickr.com/photos/k4k/1361119835/sizes/l/
idhu india dhaana? superappu!
@K$K, Jooperu.. great ppl take photos alikenu chummava sonnaainga ;))
Aana periya size photo link click panna permission illanu thuppudhu :((
@BSK,
:)))
nice :)
Lovely photos. azureal!!! (azure+ethereal)
Definitely a kadalora kavidhai. I have not seen this blue anywhere except in photos. :) :(
Rameswaram pogaraththukku idhu oru thoondudhal. Train+Pamban+shallow sea+sands.
@Punitha,
Thanks :))
@Rammmm,
Thank You :)) Seekiram plan pannunga oru tripkku :))
I love the pictures especially the one with the train! Where does that train go?
Superb pics...WOW...special mention to the photographer... :)
Looks like a must visit place...there are so much beauty around us, which we fail to see, until the lens captures it for us. :)
G3- when did u go? awesome pics.. i love Dhanushkodi.. was there with friend n her family few months ago.. loved it... :D
Post a Comment