Loved this tag. Hence taking it up from Pria :)
If I were a month... Obviously september.. September maadham september maadham vaazhvin thunbathai tholaithu vittom ;)
If I were a day of the week.. I prefer fridays :)) With lots of hopes and plans for the weekends :D
If I were a time of day... I would choose to be early morning (Same pinch Pria :D)
If I were a season... I would be Rainy season :)))
If I were a planet.. I would be earth :)
If I were a sea animal.. I would be a Dolphin
If I were a direction... I would be east, from where Mr.sun starts his routine
If I were a piece of furniture.. I would be an easy chair (not sure what it is called in English :( ) which makes everyone relax :)
If I were a liquid.. I would be the sea water with no boundaries :)
If I were a tree.. I would prefer to be on top of a hill and view the world from there
If I were a tool.. I would be a tester who could touch electricity with no fear :D
If I were an element.. I would be mercury
If I were a gemstone.. I would be Saphire... just becoz its in my fav colour blue :)
If I were a musical instrument... I would be a mouth organ
If I were a colour... undoubtedly blue...
If I were a emotion.. I would be a smile :) [should it be lotssssssss of smiles?? :)))))))))))))]
If I were a fruit.. I would be a jackfruit
If I were a sound.. I would be kid's voice
If I were a car.. hmm... I have very poor knowledge abt cars.. so lets skip this option :)
If I were a food.. I dont think anyone would dare to eat me ;) but still I would prefer payasam :)
If I were a taste.. I would be the taste of milk chocolate
If I were a scent.. I would prefer the scent that comes at temple's karpagraham.. mixture of camphor, agarpathis, flowers etc.. A divine scent...
If I were a pair of shoes.. I would be skating shoes..
If I were a bird.. I would be flying all around the world :)
If I were.....
By
G3
|
Labels:
Tags
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
Payasam is sweet like you Gayu.
Lovely tag and all were so beautiful. Rainy season is awesome unless its not pounding to floods.
Sea water huh. Thaz cool infinity.
Thanks for taking it and enjoyed reading it.
I too enjoyed doing the tag :)) Thanks for sharing priya :)
Oh I sooo want the rains nw. Nicely done :)
Ga ga ga G3 :)) Good one.
/*If I were a scent.. I would prefer the scent that comes at temple's karpagraham.. mixture of camphor, agarpathis, flowers etc.. A divine scent...*/
:) :) athu oru super smell :)
Super tag :)
ada..intha tag interestinga irukay :)
Ahaa, intha tag rhombave interesting.. me the gonna do it as today's post!!!
Good fun answers G3.. september matham thaan beshtu matham.. hi5
nice tag..
Nice tag,tempted to take it up.
good tags....good choices
Post a Comment