It's been quite a long time I was planning to change my template and was not satisfied with any new template I saw. Finally today this template looked better to me. Yeah, you got it right. Few days back when I saw this, I was looking for something better and rejected this :P
Ok. Coming to the post, long long ago.. so long ago.. once upon a time, gils tagged me to write 10 honest things about myself. Before everyone forgets the existence of my blog, I thought of posting something and here you go..
1. I Love sea more than anything else in this world. Don't know how or why. But I only know that I am mad about it. If someone takes me to beach and does not allow me / give me company to stand in water then they are finished ;)
2. I love to have flowers(especially Jasmine). And I dont like flowers, when they are tied with more gaps. So my mom daily gets untied flowers and would tie it tightly(without gaps.. no one can beat her in that ;)) for me and I happily have them for office :D
3. Talking about flowers, I am also mad at anklets. I have two pairs. One with pearls (will wear it whenever I get off for more than 2 days) and another one without pearls (for office use).
4. I like driving. Still I would prefer sitting on a pavilion and giving the driver job to someone else. Its just fun to watch other peoples without the tension of traffic :) [I know gils would be more interested to comment about this point :P]
5. I am not good in making decisions. I have a very oscillating mind which makes me change my decisions often. So, my best practice is I would never make any decision earlier. When the deadline comes, I would just say / do what I feel that moment :)And I also make sure that I will always see only positive outcomes and reject the negative ones.. After all regrets never help to revert anything :)))
6. I always have the habit of obeying my inner voice. Whatever it says I would do it and I never ask for the reasons. So if someone asks me why did you do it / why you dint do it, I would be blinking with no answers. Or my answer would I felt like doing it. No specific reasons. Sometimes my innervoice would say to ask suggestions to few friends before deciding something. Believe me I do that too. But the problem is, the other person who is giving suggestions will have lots of trouble in convincing me as why I should do that way :D
7. In Paulo coelho's Valkyries, a person would forget his car keys and will go back to get it. At that time he would say that (I'm not sure of the exact words, but the concept goes like this) he believes that his guardian angles is delaying him just to save him from some unknown danger which he might face if he had started at the planned time. So he would sit for sometime to provide the time delay. Somehow, this concept got stuck to my mind and whenever I forget something and come back to take it, this scene would come to my mind and I would smile to myself :)
8. I dont like to shop at crowded shops. Hence I would never opt for shopping on a weekend. My choice would be any NORMAL-ONE-OF-THOSE-NON-FAMOUS-SHOPS-WITHOUT-CROWDS.
P.S. I go shopping only for my clothes and cosmetics. Never had gone for shopping groceries / house hold items :D
9. One compliment which I always receive is "Talking to you makes me smile / forget my worries". I am good in diverting them to some stupid topics and forget about their worries. But if someone shares their sorrows, I am good at listening. I clarify again, I am good ONLY at listening. I can never give a solid solution / suggestion for them.
10. I am a day and night dreamer ;). I have a seperate imaginary world of mine co-existing with real life. And because of this habit, I always get lost in my own thoughts and miss listening /noticing the ones around me.
Wowwwwwwwww... I had completed all 10 points.. thats great.. Now I am off to sleep. C u guys soon @ comments section.
Take care & Have a wonderful week ahead :D
I honestly say....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


21 comments:
Yay! Welcome back :)
Love the new look :)
2. Flowers look best when they r tied well :)
6. Gud one :)
7. When the 9/11 took place, this is what most ppl hd to say :) All that happens is for gud :)
9. Thatz so nice of u :) I hv a smile reading this one :)
Appadi... pala maasam kazhichu oru post...
busy irukeenga.. othukuren ;)
template super... sema green ah.. :) :)
1. Kandippa naan unga kooda vara maaten... tjoorathula irundhu paapen.. but nikka kooda maaten..
4. Seri seri... unga driving pathi naan pesala...
5. enakkum athe athe... but sila samayam mattum enga irundhavathu idea avrum..
8. Crowd naalaye T.Nagar pogutrathu illa... I prefer shopping there after 8..
9. :) :)
/*clarify again, I am good ONLY at listening. I can never give a solid solution / suggestion for them. */
LOL... ungaloda perndhanmaiya kaatuthu... :) :)
Finaaaaalllyyyy one post.. lovely template and welcome back..
Point 1 and point 10- *hi fi* every single word that went in there, suits me..
Loved knowing a lil bit more of u, please post often..
//If someone takes me to beach and does not allow me / give me company to stand in water then they are finished ;)
/
kavalaye padatheenga..adutha thaba en kooda vanga...thannila thalli uturen!! :D :D
// I like driving. Still I would prefer sitting on a pavilion and giving the driver job to someone else. Its just fun to watch other peoples without the tension of traffic :) [I know gils would be more interested to comment about this point :P]//
LOL...first line padicha udanaye thonithu..en per nichayam ithula adipadumnu :D
//Still I would prefer sitting on a pavilion/
u know wat..everyone of us..wish n pray for that :D:D
//my best practice is I would never make any decision earlier./
now this is a gud decision :d
//I always have the habit of obeying my inner voice./
ekachakama nonveg sapdreenga nenakren..ulla pona aadu kozhi elam started talking :D
ditto on 7 :D
Extranodinary come back! Kudo :) to new template and writing. I could so see the kind of person from all the 10 points and I love u for just the way it is. 4 and 8 very much expected out of you. But 7, 10 really interested me , for I also get the same feel :)
Yayy!!! Welcome back n wotte come back...
Bootiful post, enjoyed reading each point I've written about... Unlike u I hate / can't stand the sight of Jasmine!!
Loved last 3 points.. I hate shopping/entering crowded roads/ shops n day dream more than I probably shd... Felt nice meeting u the other..like we've known each other long n met before!!! :-)
Ohhh, forgot.. Cool néw template.. Seen it, wanted to use or my travel blog but dint!! :)
@Swaram,
Thank U :))) Gulab jamun with icecream for the first entry :D
@Kanagu,
Thank U :))) Aanalum orae naalla 2 meeting pora un levelkkellam busy illapa :P
//LOL... ungaloda perndhanmaiya kaatuthu... :) :)//
:))))))))
@AJCL,
Thank U :))) Sure AJCL. Will try to post whenever possible :))
@Gils,
Hehe.. Neenga modhalla meetkku ozhunga varra vazhiya paarunga.. appuram enna thalli udaradha pathi yosikkalaam :P
//u know wat..everyone of us..wish n pray for that :D:D//
Ninaippadellam nadandhuvittaaal deivam edhum illai :P
//ekachakama nonveg sapdreenga nenakren..ulla pona aadu kozhi elam started talking :D//
Eppadi gils.. ungalaala mattum ippadi ellam yosikka mudiyudhu !!!!
@Srivats,
Thanks Sri :)))
//4 and 8 very much expected out of you.//
:)))))))))))
//But 7, 10 really interested me , for I also get the same feel :)//
Same pinch :P (New pinchkku ippo tally aagiduchu :P)
@Aarti,
Thanks Aarti.
//Unlike u I hate / can't stand the sight of Jasmine!!//
For me its shenbaga poo.. The moment they get it in train my headache would start :(((
//Unlike u I hate / can't stand the sight of Jasmine!!//
Same here too :)))
//Seen it, wanted to use or my travel blog but dint!! :)//
Konja naalla vera edhum nalla template vandhudum :))
yakka, me putting comment english,
u understand i speak only small and little english. .
1. u love see sea? very nice very nice..
2. jasmines oh wonderful smell.. but me no like jasmine perfume.. uwaaak ..
3. anklets// - this is wht? i no understand..
4. it is not driving... it is no, know driving..
5. u went hotel, u order what dish? u decide or who decide?
6. //lots of trouble in convincing me as why I should do that way //
sleeping people wake up, no sleeping people no wake up...
7. //Paulo coelho's Valkyries// u very big sister????? // I would smile to myself :) // u late going/ coming this is excuse?? no accept me....
8.//Never had gone for shopping groceries / house hold items :D//
but u go hotel, u shop only more food ..
9. me good listener and good repeat giving .. :)
10. no comments..
@Gops,
:)))))))))))))
I understand ur small / little english brother :))
3. anklets - Kolusu boss kolusu :))
5. I go hotel, I only decide dishes :))
9. I the accept :))
malligai,kolusu indha combo.laQ pudavaiya vittuteengalo?
I think u r perfectly normal :p
5 and 6 konjam contradictory aa irukko?
@gils,
/*
//If someone takes me to beach and does not allow me / give me company to stand in water then they are finished ;)
/
kavalaye padatheenga..adutha thaba en kooda vanga...thannila thalli uturen!! :D :D*/
wat is this ? chinna kolanthaiya miratreenga?
@Amublisamma,
Welcome to my blog :D ungaloda combo padichadhum white saree + kolusu + Mallipoo -- Jaganmohini dhaan nyaabgam vandhuchu ;)))
@R-ambam,
Perfectly normalnu sollitu enga oru toungue out smiley ??!!
Hehe.. decision making is different from doing something blindfoldedly (Kanmoodithanamaakku translation correcta ;)) illaya???
Adhaanae.. nalla kelunga gilsa.. rombavae merattaraaru :((((
Ahaa naanum pudavai ezhudhittu white saree mohini pisasu ellam varum.nnu nenaichen,adhey madhiri vandhuruchu.BTW aen kettenna tamizh pasangaloda favorite women combola indha pudava katti,malligai poo vechu,kolusu pottu ellam irukkum,adhanala ketten,seri paravai illa vitturunga.
BTW oru post.la ungala innum chinna kozhandhaiyaga nenaikkaraanga.nnu feel pannineenga,ippo R-ambam sonna odane,accept pannikareenga?
Yay G3, welcome back. It is so refreshing to see you write these things about yourself so honestly. I love the one about the flowers (#2) and intuition (#6):D
I too hate to shop at crowded stores and avoid shopping over the week end for the same reason! :D
Vidya
@Ambulisamma,
Puduvai katta pidikkum. But not as craze as flowers / anklets. Enna idhu rendum I use daily :)))
Hehe.. adhu aanandha kanneer :)) Neenga sogathula feel pannadha thappa nenachikka koodaadhu :D
@Vidya,
Thanks Vidya :)) Same sweet :D BTW, next post posted :))
Post a Comment