I dont know if anyone is still peeping through this site.. Its been quite a long time since I myself came here.. There had been a lot of things happening around and was not sure whether I should shout loud and seek for a shoulder to lean or remain silent until things turn back to my comfortable zone... I felt the second one was better as I did not want to test the patience of my friends by continuously feeding them with my suya pulambals :)) Some good time for them finally !!! :D But unfortunately looks like the good times are ending for them now... I AM BACK :))))
During all these days of silence, I had been blog hopping all your blogs and that helped me for a good amount of relaxation :)) THANKS dears :)
OK. Why am I here today?? The day started with a very lazy mood (Obviously.... If the normal sleeping time of 9PM gets shifted to 1AM to book mayakkam enna movie ticket, how else would a day start ;)). So decided to bunk the office and go for some movie. A special thanks to GOD for giving a bechara called husband who can never say a NO to his wife :) [Touchwood!!]. And then the movie hunt started on satyam cinemas website. At the end we decided to watch Happy Feet two and Advenutures of TINTIN back to back. I liked both the movies :)) So no further detailed review on them. The post I wanted to do was about a song in Happy Feet two. When the song started, I felt as if someone was reading my mind.. As the song went on, I got so involved with it, till now I am unable to get it out of my mind..
With no further delays here goes the song and the lyrics...
When you think
Hope is lost
And giving up
Is all you got,
Blue turns black,
Your confidence is cracked,
There seems no turning back from here
Sometimes there isn’t an obvious explanation
While the holiest stars can feel the strongest palpitations
That’s when you can build a bridge of light,
That’s what turns the wrong so right
That’s when you can’t give up the fight
That’s when love turns nighttime into day,
That’s when loneliness goes away,
That’s when you gotta be strong tonight,
Only love can build us a bridge of light
On your feet, I made a storm
You’re convinced that you’re all alone
Look at the stars, it’s straight up the dark
You’ll find your heart shines like the sun
Let’s not let their anger get us lost
And the need to be right cause us way too high costs
That’s when love can build a bridge of light
That’s what turns the wrong so right
That’s when you know it’s worth the fight
That’s when love turns nighttime into day
That’s when loneliness goes away,
That’s when you gotta be strong tonight
’cause only love can build us a bridge of light
Deep breath, take it on the chin
But don’t forget to let the love back in
That’s when love can build a bridge of light
That’s what turns the wrong so right
That’s when you can’t give up the fight
That’s when love turns nighttime into day,
That’s when loneliness goes away
That’s when you gotta be strong tonight
’cause only love can build us a bridge of light
Thanks to http://www.songonlyrics.com/soundtracks/pink-bridge-of-light-soundtrack-lyrics.html for the lyrics


1 comments:
how are you akka??? I am yet to watch the movie Happy feet. Let's see :)
Hope you are better now :)
Post a Comment